Pages

Sunday, December 24, 2017


Indoor Recess:
Doggie, Doggie where's your bone?
 
Everyone wants to either be 
the dog or the tapper!
Choice Time: Creative design with pattern blocks.
Math:
Before & after number 

writing practice.
K goals: I can read the numbers 0-30.
             I can write the numbers 0-30.
Math:
Solving combinations to 10.
K goal: I can solve addition 
problems to 10.

Choice Time: 100 piece gingerbread house puzzle.
Their goal was to complete it before break & they did!
A little down time on the day before break.
Video: Raymond Brigg's
The Snowman
Have a wonderful winter break with your family! Your children are a joy to teach, they are working very hard socially and academically. 
I hope they enjoy their "down time". 
I look forward to seeing them in 2018! Happy New Year! 🎉

No comments:

Post a Comment