Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2022

First week of 2022!


Ask your child to sing to you ...
Now We Have A Brand New Year!


Writing: Designing a gingerbread person and writing a sentence.














Choice Time: Q-tip painting


Morning Meeting Share


We read these two great stories!


Writing resolutions for the new year!








Our bulletin board in our classroom!
The children are proud of their writing!


Handwriting Practice
Center Starting Letters: Capital I & T this week


Capital I: Dry Try with chalk


Capital I: Wet try I


Capital T: Wet Try


Word Work Practice: Six Snap Words


Math: Understanding teen numbers.
Representing them in a ten frame.







Morning Meeting: Message


Scholastic New Year's issue
Sight Word Work


Building teen numbers with unified cubes and ten frames.


Math: Showing 17 in My Book of Numbers.




Choice time: Play Doh fun!


Choice Time: Having fun with the wild animals!



It was a short week with the snow day on Friday.  I hope the children enjoyed the fresh new snow! ❄️ ☃️ 🛷

No comments:

Post a Comment