Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Ask your child to sing to you the song we learned at morning meeting: 
A Brand New Year.

We also read and enjoyed: The Night Before New Year's Eve by Natasha Wing 
& Squirrel's New Year's Resolution by Pat Miller.
Resolutions for the new year!
Kindergarten Writing: 
Invented spelling: listening for dominant sounds in words.

My goal is to get better at growing my
garden and grow more flowers.
I hope to play outside with my dad more often!



My resolution is to help others.
I want to have more playdates with friends.


My goal is to help my mom to get flowers.
My goal is to swim.


I hope to get better at coloring
in the lines.
My resolution is to help my mom and dad every
day after school and help her clean every day.




My goal is to get more ice cream.
I want to help my friends to be
respectful and responsible. 
My resolution is to run faster.
I hope to help my mom with dishes
and go faster when she is late for something.


I hope to be playing football more often.
My goal is to help my mom with the dishes.


I want to be better at hockey.
I want to be better at helping people.
My goal is to help my mom.
I want to learn to read.















I hope you enjoyed reading your child's resolution as well as some of their peers!

No comments:

Post a Comment