Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2018

                       Let's Celebrate 100 Days of School!
cover
If I had 100 dollars, I would buy candy corn.
I wish I had 100 tvs!

I think I could eat 100 crackers.

If I had 100 dollars, I would buy puppies.

If I had 100 dollars, I would buy colored pencils and colored paper.
In the past 100 days of school, my favorite thing was recess!
In the past 100 days of school, my favorite thing was my birthday!
In the past 100 days of school, my favorite thing was making art.
In the past 100 days of school, my favorite thing was math.




In the past 100 days of school, my favorite thing was Halloween!
If I was 100 years old, I would sleep.
If I was 100 years old, I would have a party.
I would not want 100 siblings.

 I hope your child shared their completed book with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment